Plan B Solutions - Growing Places!
Interested in any of the vacancies below?
Use our online contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us which vacancy you are interested in and please include your CV.
1. Temporary Workplace Monitors
Two week full-time project in Swindon, Wilts [Job Reference TWM-Sw) Plan B Solutions is looking for temporary workplace monitors to work on a project in Swindon (Wiltshire) during Feb/Mar 2019 (Monday - Friday). See additional details at the bottom of this page.
2. Temporary Workplace Monitors
Multiple Two week full-time projects in Surrey, [Job Reference TWM-Su) Plan B Solutions is looking for multiple workplace monitors to work on a project in Central London during Feb/Mar 2019. The projects are for two weeks' duration, 9:00am - 5:00pm daily (Monday - Friday). See additional details at the bottom of this page.
Project Manager (full-time, permanent)
Plan B Solutions Ltd - St Albans
Location: St Albans, Hertfordshire
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 (depending on skills and experience)
Job type: Permanent, full-time
Plan B Solutions Ltd is a multi-award-winning workplace consulting practice specialising in defining workplaces to suit how staff work in today’s large organisations. We use evidence-based solutions and approaches to genuinely change the way organisations think about, and use, their workplaces.
By first analysing the effectiveness and utilisation of existing workplaces and then extracting the value from that data we enable clients to achieve significant improvements in workplace occupancy, considerable savings in property costs and crucially increased staff satisfaction and improvements in indicators of staff productivity.
Plan B Solutions then works with multi-disciplinary teams on implementation projects which, as well as workplace elements, include a significant ‘people’ component to engage and educate staff and ‘nudge’ their behaviours to achieve solutions which evolve and endure.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to become part of a small, successful business reporting directly to the MD in a position where you can genuinely influence the future of the business.
- Work closely with clients to manage site data collection activities including workplace utilisation studies
- Manage the wider project for clients, engaging with client-side stakeholders where necessary to gain input and to secure additional resource and support
- Collaborate with client staff to ensure their timely completion of activities
- Manage the implementation of tools such as workplace booking and utilisation tracking systems
- Manage the Plan B Solutions input to client projects, planning the support necessary from internal and external resources, from project feasibility to completion
- Track and ensure delivery of Plan B Solutions’ proposed benefits on time and on budget
- Provide and deliver high-level briefings for clients and internal use
- Achieve customer loyalty
- Likely to be degree educated
- A proven project manager with the ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities effectively often under time pressures
- Well organised and pro-active. A problem solver
- Strong in the interpretation and analysis of data
- Able to distil complex projects and situations down to the key points. A good presenter
- Excellent in front of clients – at all levels
- Ideally with experience in at least one of the following areas
- Agile working environments, IT projects, property projects, small company working
- A team player - friendly, approachable and outgoing with a flexible attitude to work
- Able to work from home, and a car owner able to travel within the UK
This is a genuine opportunity to become a big player in a small, expanding, privately-owned business.
Temporary Workplace Monitor - Role Details and Application
The role of a workplace monitor is to continuously survey the work spaces and rooms in a company's working environment to understand how, and how well, an organisation uses its workplace. The successful candidate will be provided with a set of spaces to be analysed and will be provided with PDA equipment for recording the results.
Skills and experience
- No experience is necessary, full training will be given on site and in advance
- We are looking for individuals who are reliable, have good attention to detail and will professionally represent Plan B Solutions on the site of a significant customer
You will be paid an attractive hourly wage, with a bonus payment of up to a further 20% and we will contribute towards any travel expenses you may have.
Please email your application to email@example.com and include the job reference in the title of your email. Include your CV with your response.
You will not be considered for these roles unless you are able to work legally and full-time in the UK.