Plan B Solutions - Growing Places!
Use our online contact form or email email@example.com. Tell us which vacancy you are interested in and please include your CV.
1. Workplace Monitors - a 2 week, full-time role involving workplace data capture and inputting. No experience necessary, full training will be given. Four Monitors required.
Locations: Wolverhampton and central London September 2023.
Full details for all roles below:
Temporary, two-week full-time position.
[Job Reference (London) WM-London]
[Job Reference (Wolverhampton) WM - Wolves]
Plan B Solutions is looking for temporary workplace monitors to work on customer sites in various locations (as above). The projects are of 10 working days’ duration (Monday - Friday and from 9:00am – 5:00pm daily), during September 2023.
Full training will be given, no experience is necessary.
Job Specification – Workplace Monitor
The role of a workplace monitor is to continuously survey the work spaces and rooms in a company's working environment to understand how, and how well, the organisation uses its workplace. The successful candidate will be provided with a set of spaces to be analysed, an Android application to record their findings and full training in advance.
Skills and experience
- No experience is necessary, full training will be given
- Training time will be paid
- We are looking for a reliable individual who is able to work on his/her own, has good attention to detail and will professionally represent Plan B Solutions on the site of a significant customer
- You will need to have use of an Android phone for the project
Payment will be £13.00 per hour (including holiday pay allowance).
A contribution towards any travel costs is available.
A discretionary bonus is also available.
Please email your application to Recruit@theplanb.co.uk and entitle your email, "WM - xx”, where 'xx' is the location of the role you are applying for. Include your CV with your response and confirm any unavailability you have during September.
You will not be considered for these roles unless you are able to work legally and full-time in the UK.