Plan B Solutions - Growing Places!
Interested in any of the vacancies below?
Use our online contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us which vacancy you are interested in and please include your CV.
1. Temporary Workplace Monitors
One week full-time project in Shrewsbury, Shropshire [Job Reference TWM-Sh] Plan B Solutions is looking for temporary workplace monitors to work on a project in Shrewsbury during the week of Monday 23rd September 2019 (Monday - Friday). See additional details at the bottom of this page.
2. Data Analyst (MS Access, MS Excel, VBA)
Full-time pemanent position. Option for part-time
[Job Reference DA-01]
Location: St. Albans
Salary: £26,000 - £34,000
(depending on skills and
experience) Pro-rata for part-time
Plan B Solutions Ltd is a small company with a large reach. We are a multi-award-winning and leading workplace consulting practice creating innovative solutions for large organisations.
Our solutions are driven by data. We monitor in detail the performance of our clients’ workplaces and workplace management systems, and it is your analysis and understanding of this detailed data which will provide the insight and evidence to inform and evolve our innovative workplace solutions.
We are looking for a Data Analyst who will be responsible for all aspects of our data quality and systems, and who will take the lead in creating our results packages for customers.
You will be trusted to:
- Create customer quality presentations
- Classify and benchmark workplaces
- Provide insight – establishing new learnings and trends
- Investigate outlying results
- Liaise directly with clients as well as work closely with existing team members
- Provide ideas on research improvements and data collection process improvements
- Likely to have a degree with a high maths content
- Excellent at analytical mathematics and have a very good knowledge of statistics
- Highly skilled in MS Access, Excel, VBA and PowerPoint
- Passionate in your attention to detail
- Strong in the extraction of information from data
- Well organised and pro-active. A good communicator
- Able to distil complex challenges down to key tasks
- A team player – friendly and approachable with a flexible attitude to work
- Equally able to work from home as well as from the office
You must be:
- A UK resident, legally able to work full-time in the UK
Temporary Workplace Monitor - Role Details and Application
The role of a workplace monitor is to continuously survey the work spaces and rooms in a company's working environment to understand how, and how well, an organisation uses its workplace. The successful candidate will be provided with a set of spaces to be analysed and will be provided with PDA equipment for recording the results.
Skills and experience
- No experience is necessary, full training will be given on site and in advance
- We are looking for individuals who are reliable, have good attention to detail and will professionally represent Plan B Solutions on the site of a significant customer
You will be paid an attractive hourly wage, with a bonus payment of up to a further 20% and we will contribute towards any travel expenses you may have.
Please email your application to email@example.com and include the job reference in the title of your email. Include your CV with your response.
You will not be considered for these roles unless you are able to work legally and full-time in the UK.