Plan B Solutions - Growing Places!
Interested in any of the vacancies below?
Use our online contact form or email email@example.com. Tell us which vacancy you are interested in and please include your CV.
1. Temporary Workplace Monitors
Two week full-time project in Swindon, Wilts [Job Reference TWM-Sw) Plan B Solutions is looking for temporary workplace monitors to work on a project in Swindon (Wiltshire) during
Jan/Feb 2018 (Monday - Friday). See additional details at the bottom of this page.
2. Temporary Workplace Monitors
Two week full-time project in London, [Job Reference TWM-Lo) Plan B Solutions is looking for a workplace monitor to work on a project in Central London during January 2018. The project is for two weeks' duration, 9:00am - 5:00pm daily (Monday - Friday). See additional details at the bottom of this page.
3. Project Manager / Workplace Consultant
Location: St Albans, Hertfordshire
Salary: £40,000-£55,000 + Bonus (depending on skills and experience)
Job Type: Permanent, full-time
Job Ref: SPM-WC
Plan B Solutions Ltd is a multi-award-winning workplace consulting practice which works with large organisations – changing the way they think about, and use, their workplaces.
You are already a proven project manager – what you also have, and what sets you apart, is the potential to develop consulting skills to guide clients’ solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a small, successful business reporting directly to the MD in a position where you can genuinely influence the strategy of the business.
- Manage and coordinate our own input to client projects, identifying the support necessary from subject specialists, from project feasibility to completion
- Lead implementation meetings assimilating and documenting requirements with clarity
- Track delivery of the project including costs, benefits and timescales in order to deliver a high quality solution on time and on budget
- Engage with client-side stakeholders where necessary to gain input, secure resource and support, and ensure all involved are aware of project timescales, impact and dependencies
- Provide and deliver high-level briefings for clients and internal use
- Work closely with the MD to expand your role to include Workplace Consulting
- Likely to be degree educated
- A proven project manager with the ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities effectively often under time pressures
- Well organised and pro-active. A problem solver
- Strong in the interpretation and analysis of data
- Able to distil complex projects and situations down to the key points. A good presenter
- Excellent in front of clients – at all levels
- Ideally, experienced in at least one of the following areas
- Agile working environments, IT projects, property projects
- A team player - friendly, approachable and outgoing with a flexible attitude to work
- Able to work from home, and a car owner able to travel within the UK
We will work with you to give you exposure all across the business and will agree a plan with you to add consulting capabilities to your project management skills. This is a genuine opportunity to become a big player in a small, expanding, privately-owned business.
Temporary Workplace Monitor - Role Details and Application
The role of a workplace monitor is to continuously survey the work spaces and rooms in a company's working environment to understand how, and how well, an organisation uses its workplace. The successful candidate will be provided with a set of spaces to be analysed and will be provided with PDA equipment for recording the results.
Skills and experience
- No experience is necessary, full training will be given on site and in advance
- We are looking for individuals who are reliable, have good attention to detail and will professionally represent Plan B Solutions on the site of a significant customer
You will be paid an attractive hourly wage, with a bonus payment of up to a further 20% and we will contribute towards any travel expenses you may have.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job reference in the title of your email. Include your CV with your response.
You will not be considered for these roles unless you are able to work legally and full-time in the UK.