Plan B Solutions - Growing Places!
Use our online contact form or email email@example.com. Tell us which vacancy you are interested in and please include your CV.
Vacancy Summary (for full details see further down the page):
1. Temporary Workplace Monitors: One week full-time projects in the Shrewsbury and Telford area - various dates during March 2021
2. Project Manager (full-time, permanent) Based in St Albans, Herts
3. Data Analyst (MS Access, MS Excel, VBA)
Full-time pemanent position. Option for part-time. Based in St Albans, Herts.
Salary £28,000 - £35,000 (depending on skills and experience) Pro-rata for part-time
1. Temporary Workplace Monitors
One week full-time projects in the Shrewsbury and Telford area of Shropshire [Job Reference TWM-Sh] Plan B Solutions is looking for temporary workplace monitors to work on projects of 1 week's duration in Shropshire. Multiple projects are available starting on various dates during March 2021. No experience is necessary as full training will be given. See additional details at the bottom of this page.
2. Project Manager (full-time, permanent) [Job Reference PBS-PM]
Plan B Solutions Ltd - St Albans
Plan B Solutions Ltd is a multi-award-winning workplace consulting practice specialising in defining workplaces to suit how staff work in today’s large organisations. We use evidence-based solutions and approaches to genuinely change the way organisations think about, and use, their workplaces.
By first analysing the effectiveness and utilisation of existing workplaces and then extracting the value from that data we enable clients to achieve significant improvements in workplace occupancy, considerable savings in property costs and, crucially, increased staff satisfaction and improvements in indicators of staff productivity.
Plan B Solutions then works with multi-disciplinary teams on implementation projects which, as well as workplace elements, include a significant ‘people’ component to engage and educate staff and ‘nudge’ their behaviours to achieve solutions which evolve and endure.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to become part of a small, successful business reporting directly to the MD in a position where you can genuinely influence the business.
- Work closely with clients to manage site data collection activities including workplace utilisation studies
- Manage the wider project for clients, engaging with client-side stakeholders where necessary to gain input and to secure additional resource and support
- Collaborate with client staff to ensure their timely completion of activities
- Manage the implementation of tools such as workplace booking and utilisation tracking systems
- Manage the Plan B Solutions input to client projects, planning the support necessary from internal and external resources, from project feasibility to completion
- Track and ensure delivery of Plan B Solutions’ proposed benefits on time and on budget
- Provide and deliver high-level briefings for clients and internal use
- Achieve customer loyalty
- Likely to be degree educated
- A proven project manager with the ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities effectively often under time pressures
- Well organised and pro-active. A problem solver
- Strong in the interpretation and analysis of data
- A critical thinker
- Able to distil complex projects and situations down to the key points. A good presenter
- Excellent in front of clients – at all levels
- Ideally you have experience in at least one of the following areas
- Agile working environments, IT projects, property projects, small company working
- A team player - friendly, approachable and outgoing with a flexible attitude to work
- Able to work from home, and a car owner able to travel within the UK
This is a genuine opportunity to become a big player in a small, expanding, privately-owned business.
3. Data Analyst (MS Access, MS Excel, VBA)
Full-time pemanent position. Option for part-time exists
[Job Reference DA-01]
Location: St. Albans
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000
(depending on skills and
experience) Pro-rata for part-time
Plan B Solutions Ltd is a small company with a large reach. We are a multi-award-winning and leading workplace consulting practice creating innovative solutions for large organisations.
Our solutions are driven by data. We monitor in detail the performance of our clients’ workplaces and workplace management systems, and it is your analysis and understanding of this detailed data which will provide the insight and evidence to inform and evolve our innovative workplace solutions.
We are looking for a Data Analyst who will be responsible for all aspects of our data quality and systems, and who will take the lead in creating our results packages for customers.
You will be trusted to:
- Create customer quality presentations
- Classify and benchmark workplaces
- Provide insight – establishing new learnings and trends
- Investigate outlying results
- Liaise directly with clients as well as work closely with existing team members
- Provide ideas on research improvements and data collection process improvements
- Likely to have a degree with a high maths content
- Excellent at analytical mathematics and have a very good knowledge of statistics
- Highly skilled in MS Access, Excel, VBA and PowerPoint
- Passionate in your attention to detail
- Strong in the extraction of information from data
- Well organised and pro-active. A good communicator
- Able to distil complex challenges down to key tasks
- A team player – friendly and approachable with a flexible attitude to work
- Equally able to work from home as well as from the office
You must be:
- A UK resident, legally able to work full-time in the UK
Temporary Workplace Monitor - Role Details and Application
The role of a workplace monitor is to continuously survey the work spaces and rooms in a company's working environment to understand how, and how well, an organisation uses its workplace. The successful candidate will be provided with a set of spaces to be analysed and will be provided with PDA equipment for recording the results.
Skills and experience
- No experience is necessary, full training will be given on site and in advance
- We are looking for individuals who are reliable, have good attention to detail and will professionally represent Plan B Solutions on the site of a significant customer
You will be paid an attractive hourly wage, with a bonus payment of up to a further 20% and we will contribute towards any travel expenses you may have.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job reference in the title of your email. Include your CV with your response.
You will not be considered for these roles unless you are able to work legally and full-time in the UK.