Plan B Solutions Ltd: Award-winning, Independent Workplace Consultants
We analyse the perfomance of workplaces and the staff in them
We use our ever growing evidence base to create customised and innovative working strategies and the workplaces to fully support them
Hybrid working and post-pandemic workplaces
Before deciding what the future looks like for your organisation and its workplaces, some key questions need to be answered. Our consultants will lead you through establishing robust, quantitative answers to these questions - for your organisation - and then develop detailed, evidence-based solutions with you.
- How productive is the organisation when staff are home-based?
- What level of home working should therefore be retained beyond the end of COVID restrictions?
- What does the future workplace look like - if many staff are based largely from home?
- Is there an opportunity to reduce overall estate size from pre-pandemic levels?
The time to act is now - before departments and staff return to the office, reverting to the old normal. Once this happens much of the opportunity for increased organisational productivity and significant property consolidation is likely lost.
COVID-19 SPOTLIGHT! - Desk Booking Systems
Booking systems - desk booking systems in particular - are a very hot topic. We explain why and highlight why selecting a booking system for your workplace is more involved than it first appears:
- Why is a booking system a valuable tool in the fight against COVID-19 in the workplace?
- Why is a desk booking system even more crucial in a desk-sharing environment post-COVID than it was pre-COVID?
Workplace Strategy Services
By analysing the effectiveness of our customers' workplaces and their work space utilisation, Plan B Solutions enables clients to achieve significant improvements in workplace occupancy and considerable savings in property costs by changing the way they think about, and potentially transforming the way they use, their workplaces.